Membership Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Membership Administrator to join our team.
- Brief and onboard senior leaders within member firms as required via phone or face to face meetings;
- Schedule and attend member meetings with State Director, Associate Director and Membership Advisor as required;
- Prepare all weekly Engagement Reports following team meeting;
- Update meeting notes/post meeting follow up in iMIS, email and HubSpot;
- Send prospect proposals, maintains prospect records via CEDA local and national systems;
- Key contact for all members billing, renewal and invoicing;
- Reflect CEDA’s Values in all actions – trusted, curious, succeed together, brave, passionate;
- Database management & maintenance of Member and non-Member and updating member information in the CRM (iMIS) ) system.
- Customer service focus (internal and external);
- Ideally Degree qualified;
- Interest in, and identification with, purpose of CEDA;
- IT competencies: including Microsoft office suite and CRM programs;
- High attention to detail;
- Advanced CRM skills and experience are essential (iMIS and Hubspot experience an advantage);
- 2 years’ minimum work experience in administration role (e.g.: EA, office manager, database manager);
- Ability to set priorities and timelines to achieve task deadlines;
- Highly developed organisational skills and ability to multitask;
- Ability to work as part of a team valuing collegiate effort.