Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
- develop and manage content strategy delivery for both consumer and trade activity;
- Coordinate, manage and take responsibility for the direction of the marketing team;
- Own and manage the marketing budget;
- assist with the implementation of the new brand story for the region;
- Formulate, evaluate and refine business strategies in line with annual sales and marketing plans;
- Conducting market insights into new opportunities, products, market dynamics and competitor activity;
- Stay up-to-date on current industry trends in marketing, banking and fintech;
- Participate in trade shows that help fulfill marketing objectives;
- Understand competitive offerings, build competitive response programs to win in market;
- full responsibilities are shown within the position;
- Manage yearly and quarterly budgets, forecasting, pricing strategies and tendering processes;
- Developing and executing integrated marketing plans for the business including traditional and digital to raise awareness;
- Coordinate integrated campaigns with external agencies, and associations;
- Project management of all local scientific and educational congresses and events;
- Co-ordinate and organize events locally.
- Demonstrable experience in building brands;
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
- Proven skills in content design for briefings, blogs, newsletter items and websites;
- Experience in creating marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Access to an existing networks of health industry stakeholders;
- Strong project management and organisational skills;
- Solid marketing management experience, including preparation of short term and long term integrated strategic plans;
- Awareness and understanding of Australian Privacy Laws and the SPAM Act;
- Experience with budgets and financial forecasting;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business or related discipline;
- Outstanding communication skills and strong writing ability;
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to analyse and subsequently visualise data;
- Strong leadership and coaching skills;
- Extensive experience of digital marketing, including online ‘best practice’ techniques.