Level 2 Outreach Support Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Level 2 Outreach Support Worker to join our team.
- Building positive networks and supports;
- Increasing client’s awareness of the LGBTIQ community;
- Working in collaboration with the client to develop pathway plans;
- Implementing identified areas of concern / risk or interest through planned positive approaches;
- Continual assessment of the client;
- Working alongside the client;
- Maximising the client’s potential through encouraging and trying new activities;
- Supporting clients in making decisions;
- Supporting to access or engage within day or work placement.
- Pass a DWES check (Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme);
- Mental Health First Aid;
- Suicide prevention;
- Minimum 1 year experience in disability;
- Epilepsy first aid;
- Current Driver’s License and vehicle;
- Accredited Certificate in First Aid;
- National Police Check;
- Working with Children Check;
- Cert IV in Disability/relevant tertiary degree;
- Manual handling;
- Medication administration.