Initial Assessment and Planning Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Initial Assessment and Planning Worker to join our team.
- Actively engage early intervention strategies to reconcile young people with their community of origin;
- Develop advanced safety planning and crisis interventions to meet the needs of young people with multiple and complex needs;
- Identify pathways out of the homelessness service system;
- Provide high quality initial assessment and planning services to young people presenting at Frontyard who are at risk or experiencing homelessness.
- Strong ability to actively and assertively engage young people with complex needs;
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in social work, youth work or a related discipline;
- Extensive knowledge of the homelessness sector and service providers;
- Thorough understanding of intake and assessment processes;
- Demonstrated experience working with young people who are at risk or experiencing homelessness.