Food And Beverage Outlets Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Food And Beverage Outlets Manager to join our team.
- Accountable for monthly stock takes;
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue;
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures;
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team;
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team;
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue;
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service;
- Be environmentally aware;
- Manage F&B operations;
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated;
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll.
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience;
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards;
- Able to meet financial targets;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Willingness to develop team members and self.