Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
Engineering Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Engineering Manager to join our team.
- Driving the technical adoption of modern development practices across all Digital Operations and Technology Systems;
- Strategic management of workforce to ensure we have the required skills in the right place at the right time;
- Promoting CBA and developing our value proposition as a software engineering employer of choice;
- Technical design, engineering & quality practices; and accountability for adoption in your teams;
- Provide guidance to delivery planning and support during execution.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Past experience as a Software Engineer;
- Ability to balance and prioritise the needs of individuals, your team, projects and clients and Tigerspike as a whole;
- Evidence of leadership through the provision of individual sets of objectives and development plans for each of your team members;
- Solid experience in successfully leading, mentoring and growing technical teams;
- Be a true leader and inspire a culture of constant change and improvement across the engineering team.