Energy Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Energy Operations Manager to join our team.
- Managing supplier performance against contract;
- Managing third-party contractors to deliver maintenance, testing and calibration of Flow equipment;
- Managing an asset management platform of metering, telemetry, generation, hot water systems and other energy related equipment;
- Undertake regular inspections for risk, safety and defects;
- Develop and maintain remote monitoring systems for key assets such as hot water systems, generation and metering;
- Responding to emergency breakdowns and coordinating appropriate repairs;
- Scheduling maintenance of equipment in accordance with manufacturers requirements.
- Understanding of electrical distribution and generation systems;
- Understanding of hot water reticulation and heating equipment;
- At least 5 years experience in construction or maintenance;
- A relevant technical qualification such as an engineering degree, trade qualification or equivalent;
- Ability to interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics;
- Familiarity with Australian Wiring Rules AS3000 and Plumbing Code;
- White card safety inducted.