Director – Enterprise Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director – Enterprise Sales to join our team.
- Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions;
- Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities;
- Develops a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers;
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion;
- Regularly assess assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results;
- Regularly updates Salesforce with pertinent deal information;
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers needs during conversations with economic influencers;
- Appropriately challenges and reframes customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution;
- Delivers insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilizes audience to take action.
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities;
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts;
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications;
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills;
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience;
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities;
- 15 years of overall experience with at least 10 years of strong and relevant enterprise sales selling experience in ERP/CRM / CLM / Procurement space;
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions.