Digital Marketing Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join our team.
- Utilise internal analytical resources to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence;
- Collaborate with internal teams, in particular the Technology team, and affiliate unions to create landing pages and optimise user experiences;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as directed;
- In conjunction with the Innovation Team Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Degree in marketing or a related field;
- Act as a trusted advisor within the organisation to interpret data and draw insights to improve overall outcomes;
- Ability to create captivating stories based on the data about our audiences;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, optimise user experiences and implement a customer data roadmap;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience in optimising landing pages and member/brand funnels;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end member experience across multiple channels and touch points;
- Ensure key reports and insights are available to stakeholders in a timely manner;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).