Digital Marketing and Communications Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team.
- Increasing social media presence with engaging and timely content;
- Developing and fully implementing marketing campaigns targeting existing and prospective supporters;
- Managing the strategic and operational development of The Centre for Volunteering’s website and social media;
- Updating and maintaining The Centre for Volunteering website, monitoring analytics and trends and reporting results to management;
- Enhancing and implementing regular member and stakeholder communications.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and an ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Technical skills in design and layout (Adobe CS3) and, ideally, video editing skills;
- Ability to develop relationships with community partners to find synergies to promote and enhance the services of The Centre for Volunteering;
- High level proficiency in self-hosted WordPress, including plug ins, Hootsuite, Eventbrite, Mailchimp and Formstack or similar;
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and be an effective and collaborative part of a small team;
- Results driven with experience monitoring website and social analytics and reporting results to management;
- Proven success using online media to engage audiences and build an organisation’s profile;
- Demonstrated experience in creating and producing external publications including newsletters, eDMs and ad-hoc publications;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Proven success in turning strategy into innovative digital content and delivering campaigns via direct mail, website and social media;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and capability in digital marketing and communications, including website administration.