The Customer Success Manager resolves client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications. Maintains and increases sales by cultivating client relationships and meeting their operational needs. Being a Customer Success Manager may assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations. Explores various marketing channels to improve sales performance. In addition, Customer Success Manager requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a manager. Being a Customer Success Manager works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as a Customer Success Manager typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Customer Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Professionally interacts with customers, building strong relationships across various levels and disciplines within the portfolio of accounts;
- Collaborates with Marketing to identify potential customers for case studies for Equinix;
- Analyzing customers’ levels of product engagement and providing feedback on issues or gaps;
- Determines business needs of the customer and partners with them to achieve and exceed success criteria;
- Works closely with the Professional Services team on complex implementations and other projects related to account growth and retention;
- Manage telephone and email enquiries;
- Serving as an internal advocate for the customer, and acting as a distribution channel;
- Utilising SalesForce and best sales practice process ie Insight Selling;
- Execute on campaigns in partnership with Sales and Marketing as required;
- Managing customer relationships and building strong and trustful relationships;
- Growing a team focused on delivering exceptional customer success and account management support as our client base grows;
- Generating benefits for our customers by identifying market opportunities and assessing competitors’ pricing/goods and services;
- Communicate the status of accounts to the broader MackeyRMS team;
- Communicate the outcome of all support requests back to the client;
- Lead generation.
- 10+ years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines;
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- Managing the day to day relationship with clients to make sure they stay satisfied;
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to reach your potential and grow your career at Exabeam with further opportunities;
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years of experience in a B2B, client-facing role;
- Engage Fearlessly – we speak up and listen;
- BS/BA preferably in a technical field;
- Working knowledge of UEBA and SIEM is highly desirable;
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires;
- Leading client business reviews and communicating effectively Ad-lib’s results, optimisations, efficiencies and further capabilities;
- Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to define a complex onboarding or customization plan with very minimal guidance;
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment;
- Technical leadership;
- Working directly with your clients to fully understand immediate, near and long-term goals;
- Aligns with LogMeIn’s values, which are: Be Accountable – even when no-one is looking.