Customer Service Team Leader acts as team lead for a customer service team that responds to phone or e-mail, non-technical service requests from customers. Responds to and resolves escalated issues and/or unique or complex requests from customers. Being a Customer Service Team Leader monitors daily workflow and ensures that correct procedures are followed. Identifies system and workflow improvements to enhance the team’s efficiency. Additionally, Customer Service Team Leader coaches and guides less experienced team members. May assist manager with scheduling. May be authorized to approve special adjustments or exceptions for a customer. May require a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to head of a unit/department. The Customer Service Team Leader contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. To be a Customer Service Team Leader typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Customer Service Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join our team.
- Ensuring the order processing and invoicing functions are completed with accuracy and in line with company expectations;
- Develop KPIs;
- Continuous improvement of workflow and supporting processes;
- Driving activity to maximise customer retention;
- Regular training & coaching within the team;
- Providing solutions to improve the team, service delivery;
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and explore innovative ways to improve the functions performance and gain efficiencies;
- Placement of weekly orders and confirmation of delivery;
- Team leadership and development of customer service team members;
- Creating a positive experience for internal and external customers;
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times;
- Solving customer issues and collecting feedback;
- Manage customer service and project systems;
- Converting inquiries into sales of Food and Clinical Services;
- On boarding companies to the scheme.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an elevated level of attention to detail;
- Must be a team player;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- A confident public speaker with the ability to deliver presentations and training.