Critical Incident Response Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Critical Incident Response Manager to join our team.
- Have positive impact on a significant number of people, their families and the community;
- Competitive remuneration package including not for profit salary packaging;
- Work with one of Australia’s largest social purpose organisations.
- Current drivers licence;
- Knowledge of complaints and client event management procedures, policies and legislative requirements;
- Demonstrated experience in the management of, and response to client incidents and events in the disability services sector;
- Excellent communication skills for the creation of reports, delivery of presentations, correspondence and other material;
- Experience in report preparation and detailed analysis of client event data;
- Previous experience in operations management in the disability services sector;
- Experience and application of high level personal and professional ethics and procedural fairness;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.