Community Engagement Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Community Engagement Officer to join our team.
- Generating new leads for the Institute’s database with focus on attracting prospects for the bequest and regular giving pipelines;
- Managing all aspects of public engagement activities including liaising with tour groups, confirming speakers and organising venues;
- Providing excellent donor care by answering calls, responding to enquiries and sending thank you letters.
- Writing of ministerial correspondence;
- Adherence to confidentiality and awareness of Privacy Laws;
- Collaborative working style whilst able to work independently;
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively in a wide range of media, verbal, written and digital;
- Digitally literate and adaptable to working across multiple platforms;
- Ability and willingness to work outside normal office hours as required;
- Highly relational with the ability to quickly build rapport with a diverse range of people;
- Be committed to your own professional learning and growth;
- Commitment to the Christian ethos of the College, pastorally minded and comfortable with sharing your faith.