Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
Communications Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team.
- Arranging print quotes, placing orders, checking proofs and coordinating of the delivery of material;
- Budget management;
- Be responsible for all external communications in order to drive increased student enrolments;
- Coordinate photoshoots;
- Manage social media and digital content (development and execution);
- Write media releases, with a feel good approach;
- Carry out reviews of existing content and campaigns;
- Oversee and develop communications plan to raise awareness and promote projects and services;
- External agency management;
- Produce regular internal and external content, across a range of platforms like Newsletters, social media, SEO, website, blogging and intranet;
- Writing high-level communications on behalf of the CEO/Board/senior management;
- Writing, editing and proofing collateral.
- Thorough understanding of print production processes, products and technologies;
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, PR or relevant experience;
- Team player who can work autonomously;
- Experience in preparing stories and content for social media platforms, newsletters and internal communications;
- Understanding of sensitivity of publications materials;
- Ability to operate different digital channels and using different technology to enhance communication;
- Ability to interpret complex information rapidly and accurately.