Client Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Partner to join our team.
- Own the C- and VP-level client relationship and become a trusted partner and advisor to your primary client contacts;
- Act with integrity and urgency in responding to client requests;
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the client’s industry and business from strategic intent to functional areas;
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver exceptional service to your clients and secure upsells;
- Meet or exceed new ACV and customer revenue targets;
- Develop and own the long-term strategic roadmap, a pragmatic path to executing the vision, and the benefits case for the transformation.
- Lead a talented group of professionals, creating a culture of inclusion and support;
- Monitor, maintain and be accountable for a strong pipeline of client growth;
- Generate ideas and actions to deliver tangible business results;
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates;
- Encourage a fearless, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.