Business Development Manager (Mid-Market Clients) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager (Mid-Market Clients) to join our team.
- This is a high volume role, so a proven record in managing a large pipeline with a fast paced sales cycle will be highly beneficial;
- You will utilise warm leads from the marketing team and outbound SDR team to pitch, demo, present, and win new business;
- Your ability to learn quickly, take initiative and embrace technology will see you succeed.
- Experience using Salesforce;
- Proven sales track record;
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce or relevant field;
- Competitive and commercially astute;
- A strong communicator who can effectively manage their own workload/time;
- Training in sales techniques preferred including Challenger, SPIN, consultative selling;
- Ability to create urgency and develop timeframes in the sales cycle;
- 4-8+ years experience in B2B sales – SaaS background ideal;
- Driven, tenacious with a desire to succeed and grow within the business;
- Background and exposure to the Human Resources and/or payroll industry advantageous but not required;
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives within a mid-market capacity;
- Humble, hungry and smart;
- Time management and planning skills.