Business Development Manager – ICT Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager – ICT to join our team.
- Arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services;
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders;
- Gather responses and analyse data from customers to identify requests or problems in order to improve applications and overall customer satisfaction;
- Promoting employers’ ICT goods and services to existing and prospective clients;
- Reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of ICT goods and services;
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources;
- Assessing customers’ needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs;
- Acquiring and updating knowledge of employer’s and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions;
- Visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities.
- Experience working autonomously and as part of a team;
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders;
- A mature approach to consultative selling;
- Competency with computer systems;
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- A minimum 2 years experience and proven track record in ICT and managed services B2B sales;
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise;
- High-level communication skills – both written and verbal;
- A positive, winning attitude, with a hunger for success;
- Strong understanding of computer hardware/software/cloud/networking solutions;
- Strong sales hunting experience;
- Strong business acumen.