B2B Business Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a B2B Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Contribute to the delivery of the 3 year Strategic B2B Customer Plan;
- Manage and solve problems and conflicts with B2B customers;
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to attract new customers to B2B;
- Lead negotiations with key partners, delivering value to both them and Woolworths;
- Ensure customer data and insights from your portfolio are turned into actions and communicated across the department;
- Pro-actively identifying new business opportunities;
- Foster relationships across the supermarket buying teams to generate understanding, support and excitement for growing B2B;
- Develop productive relationships with the ecom and fulfilments teams, to influence optimal fulfillment to your customer group.
- Sales, account management or business development experience at senior level, ideally B2B;
- 6+ years business experience;
- Demonstrated ability to influence, establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management;
- End to end ownership of P&L;
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to work well in a pressured situation;
- Track record of managing and delivering change as well as results;
- Cross functional experience;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Good understanding of retail operations and supply chain.