Accounts Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Administrator to join our team.
- A culture that supports high performers with progression and training;
- Assist with project reporting;
- Manage and maintain document control practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to the operation of projects;
- Petty cash & staff reimbursements;
- Payment of bills and payroll, receipts preparation Liaise with contractors regarding payments;
- assisting the manager;
- Data entry;
- developing administration procedures and systems to continuously improve service effectiveness;
- Update and maintain multiple administration registers including project registers, key registers and contact lists;
- ordering of supplies when required;
- Entering and reconciling inter-company transactions;
- Competitive salary, based on experience;
- A team that loves to beat their personal best;
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that budgets are met;
- Salary packaging for car subscription benefits with generous discounts.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Accounting and/or Finance;
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal departments to build and maintain strong relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work and meet numerous deadlines as required;
- Demonstrated ability to resolve queries/problems;
- Self-motivation to work under minimal supervision;
- Strong data entry skills, and the ability to adapt to new systems (previous experience with JDE will be highly regarded).