Accounting Director directs the establishment and implementation of an organization’s accounting policies and procedures. Has overall responsibility for assigned accounting operations and systems as well as associated analysis and report preparation. Being an Accounting Director leads and directs accounting professional and support staff through subordinate managers. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Accounting Director may require CPA certification. Typically reports to the CFO or top management. The Accounting Director manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function. To be an Accounting Director typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience.
Account Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Director to join our team.
- Identify and qualify opportunities against a tried and tested sales process and be accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota;
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using Salesforce;
- Lead a mixed discipline agency team in developing & delivering the highest work;
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts;
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth;
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations;
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline;
- Develop industry specific value propositions;
- Provide thought leadership to client base – White Papers/Insight reports etc. and the provision of client/industry feedback internally;
- Managing projects from inception through to hand over;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Understand client needs and future requirements and present and align Epiqs services and solutions to meet clients’ needs;
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and company adoption and Innovation;
- Scope, track and manage the implementation of digital projects;
- Create long term/trusted partner level relationships with clients.
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities through your client relationships;
- Support continual process improvements across the AKQA business;
- Effectively translate and communicate client requirements;
- Drive flawless service delivery and ensure overall client satisfaction;
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates;
- Motivate and coordinate teamwork across all AKQA departments and disciplines.