The Manager of Quality Assurance oversees testing of processes and products. Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production. Being a Manager of Quality Assurance typically reports to a head of a unit/department. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. The Manager of Quality Assurance supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. Thorough knowledge of department processes. Working as a Manager of Quality Assurance typically requires 3-5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Quality Assurance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team.
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by identifying risks and preventive measures;
- Assume direct responsibility for maintenance, update and management of the QA system;
- Ensure compliance of our systems with the current industry standards;
- Maintain the companys ISO 9001:2015 QMS accreditation.
- Previous experience within a similar role within remediation or contact centre within Financial Services;
- Ability to influence and resolve conflicts;
- Current RG146 desirable;
- Well-developed leadership skills and experience managing large teams;
- Reporting and analytical skills, including strong Excel skills;
- Experience in business & process analysis is highly desirable;
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulations within Financial Service;
- Strong Microsoft office proficiency with word excel outlook and powerpoint;
- Knowledge of industry legislative requirements;
- Resilience, persistence and a high level of energy and initiative;
- 1-2 years of experience in the industry / similar role preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Strong improvement focus with high level of attention to detail.