Lead/Senior Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead/Senior Planner to join our team.
- Creating and maintaining proposal, study and execution studies;
- Reviewing contractor schedules to ensure they meet contractual requirements;
- Assisting with project reporting in accordance with project, company and client requirements;
- Analyse scope changes and schedule trends and recommend actions or alternate execution options to improve schedule or mitigate delays.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Diploma or Degree preferred but not essential);
- Demonstrated ability to direct a team;
- Minimum 10+ years for Lead/Senior, planning experience in the design, procurement, and construction phase of projects;
- Previous experience in EPC and EPCM environments;
- Ability to prepare accurate, detailed schedules and reports to meet strict project deadlines;
- In depth knowledge of, and competence in the use of Oracle and Primavera.