Junior Exploration Geologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Exploration Geologist to join our team.
- Contributing to company and statutory reports;
- Core logging and maintenance of geological databases;
- Management of drill rigs including supervision of drill rig sampling practices, sample hygiene and QAQC;
- A sound commitment to overall workplace safety and the ongoing promotion of safe working practices with colleagues and contractors;
- Responsibility for safety and quality control during drilling campaigns.
- Geo-science degree from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Experience with relevant software applications including Surpac, ArcGIS etc;
- Proven experience working on exploration projects throughout Australia (ideal);
- A genuine passion for exploration work.