EL2 Manager, Community Engagement Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a EL2 Manager, Community Engagement to join our team.
- Provide briefing on a range of issues, in support of quality engagements by Ministers and Senior Executives, and;
- Manage a geographically diverse team of APS staff, contractors and consultants;
- Oversee media management, and the production and dissemination of information to support the program, including print, web and social media;
- Work closely with the Indigenous Engagement, Policy and Technical teams to inform their programs and facilitate their engagement with communities;
- Manage key service providers and collaborate with other areas of the department, including the department’s core Communications Branch.
- To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain an AGSVA clearance.