Associate Director, Global Medical Education and Grants Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director, Global Medical Education and Grants to join our team.
- Oversee the processing of educational grants and grant agreements with project manager;
- Provide a strategic Global Medical Education and Grants Plan for the entire Ultragenyx portfolio;
- Identify educational gaps of core targeted HCP audiences through educational needs assessments;
- Work cross-functionally with MedAffairs teams in EU, Canada, and LATAM on Global Medical Education programs;
- Lead the Global Grant Review Committee meetings monthly;
- Develop strong relationships with key internal groups;
- Manage the Medical Education grants budget across all programs;
- Participate on Global launch planning teams by providing Medical Education strategy;
- Monitor and asses the quality and outcome measures of educational activities to ensure effectiveness against stated goals/objectives.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills;
- Spanish/Portuguese language skills a plus/desired;
- Demonstrated expertise in the development and execution of medical education strategies desired;
- Knowledge of CME/CE outcomes assessment (eg, MOORE) required;
- Experience in managing vendors and education grant management system (e.g. Polaris);
- Understanding of medical and compliance, FDA and regulatory guidelines (eg, PhRMA guidelines, OIG, AMA, ACCME, Sunshine Act);
- Advanced degree required (PhD, RN, MS, PharmD, RPh);
- Some travel may be required for internal meetings and scientific congresses;
- 3+ years of Biotech/Pharma experience in Medical Education; Rare Disease experience preferred.