Aboriginal Quitline Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Aboriginal Quitline Coordinator to join our team.
- Develop and implement Aboriginal Health Community Engagement Strategies for the NSW and ACT Aboriginal Quitline program;
- Support the development and delivery of cultural education and training across the business and contribute to the Aboriginal Employment Strategy;
- Lead engagement efforts to increase the variety of services delivered to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities;
- Represent NSW Quitline at Aboriginal Health community events, organising and hosting promotional stalls as required.
- Strong community engagement experience with Aboriginal communities, ideally in health, welfare or similar;
- Strong delivery focus and project management skills will be highly regarded.