Legal Practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Practitioner to join our team.
- To appear in the Magistrates Court on bail applications and pleas of guilty for adults and young people, and to conduct hearings;
- Engage in community legal education activities fostered by the Legal Aid Commission as directed;
- To perform such other professional work in the civil, family and criminal law areas as directed from time to time;
- To generally assist defendants appearing unrepresented in the Court as requested by a Magistrate.
- Admitted or eligible for admission as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Tasmania;
- Some experience in the practice of Criminal Law;
- Full & Current Drivers licence.