Construction & Major Projects Lawyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Construction & Major Projects Lawyer to join our team.
- Excellent Attention to detail;
- Strong communication and organisational skills;
- 2-4 years PQE;
- Superior analytical skills.
- Diary Management;
- Collaborating with marketing and events staff to coordinate external events;
- Ad hoc administrative tasks;
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence;
- Billing and client reporting;
- Managing meetings and conference calls;
- Travel arrangements;
- Practice management and secretarial dut;
- Practice management and secretarial duties.