Trainee Automotive Technician Hobart Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trainee Automotive Technician Hobart to join our team.
- Be a valuable member of our team, contributing to our success and actively helping to create a positive environment;
- Maintain communication with the customer on relevant aspects of the job concerned;
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to the customer and associated transactions;
- You will be responsible for Installing, repairing and replacing safety glass and related materials on vehicles;
- Deliver the service in a professional and timely manner using your amazing people skills.
- A strong desire to succeed;
- Confident, engaging approach and a natural ability to communicate;
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment;
- Automotive or Retail experience;
- A true passion for delivering customer service excellence;
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills;
- A strong eye for detail;
- Must have a manual drivers licence;
- High School certificate.