Junior Engineer – Weapons and Explosive Ordnance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Engineer – Weapons and Explosive Ordnance to join our team.
- Prepare engineering planning artefacts in areas of systems engineering, safety, verification, configuration management and capability development;
- Support and report on verification activities at supplier, customer and/or internal test facilities;
- Support engineering working groups, reviews and audits in areas of design, manufacturing, system safety, verification and configuration management;
- Prepare technical publications and process documentation for supply and manufacture of weapons and EO;
- Contribute to, develop and execute the business development and engineering vision that achieves the goals and business objectives of the company;
- Prepare technical documentation including design reports, data requirements, safety assessment, and engineering change proposals;
- Provide technical support to the sales administration and business development teams during opportunity pursuit and project execution phases;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer and supplier contacts.
- Maintaining a Defence security clearance will be mandatory;
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and grow relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Engineering bachelors degree or equivalent tertiary qualification;
- Capacity for informed decision making and problem solving.