Isuzu Heavy Diesel Mechanic Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Isuzu Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our team.
- Conducting major and minor faults finding repairing and/or replacing as required (engine parts, brakes, drums);
- Servicing trucks and trailers, including scheduled maintenance and breakdowns.
- Experience working on Isuzu, Iveco and heavy commercial vehicles;
- HC Licence;
- Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills;
- Forklift license preferred;
- Ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a range of different people;
- Be motivated and hardworking;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Experience in car carrier trailer repairs highly advantageous;
- Relevant qualification (at least Cert IV) or a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Heavy Diesel Mechanic on European trucks.