Build, install, test, or maintain robotic equipment or related automated production systems.
Field Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team.
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation;
- Provide complete and professional technical support to all customers;
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems;
- Maintain order and cleanliness of van and ensure stock is up to date;
- Developing your skills and knowledge with a broad range of machines across 5 industry brands; from CNC machinery, pneumatics, to hydraulics;
- Actively participate in safety initiatives and identify hazards and improvements internally and externally;
- Provide timely and accurate condition reports;
- Performing regular routine maintenance checks throughout NSW and interstate;
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field;
- Machine programming and start-up;
- Responsible for efficient commissioning, maintenance, repair and training of Customer mine site personnel on RME suite of technologies;
- Ability to participate in team meetings as requested;
- Major and minor services;
- Routine maintenance, repairs and component replacements;
- Ensure all OH&S policies and procedures are adhered to and attend training as required.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Security Access Control Systems preferred;
- Trade qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical HVAC are essential as well as an A-Grade Electrical License would be preferred;
- Highly developed technical problem-solving skills;
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with various HVAC equipment and BMS systems;
- Hold a Working with Children Check;
- Previous experience with BACnet and MODbus type controls;
- Hold or ability to obtain Security Clearance;
- Proficient IT skills with a strong understanding of networks and PC configuration;
- IP configuration and fault-finding experience to network routers, switches and other network related hardware.