Automotive Technician Mechanic Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Technician Mechanic to join our team.
- Providing expert advice in relation to current mechanical condition of vehicles;
- Post trade experience in a similar role;
- Test driving and conducting final assessments prior to the delivery or return of vehicles to guests;
- Additional qualifications in the automotive/ mechanical field;
- Experience providing guidance and training to apprentice technicians;
- Demonstrate behaviours that align with company policies, organisational values;
- Ability to contribute to building a positive team spirit;
- Ability to work productively in an autonomous environment;
- Repairing the mechanical parts of the motor vehicle such as the engine, transmission and the suspension systems;
- Must be prepared to continue to do ongoing model training for Ford and LDV vehicles Essential Skills/Qualifications/Experience;
- Highly motivated;
- Ability to uphold organisational values;
- Technical Aptitude;
- Ensuring the safe work practices of all Apprentice staff;
- Ordering parts needed as part of warranty service.
- Must have a minimum of four years’ experience as a qualified Automotive Technician or equivalent;
- Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology or relevant.