Laundry Attendant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Laundry Attendant to join our team.
- Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required;
- Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage;
- Greet guests in public areas and rooms in a warm and friendly manner;
- Maintain linen room and uniform store – Ensure floors are stocked with the correct amount of each linen items;
- Report maintenance and hazard issues;
- Ensure chemicals are used and stored correctly;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
- Provide laundry, pressing, sewing, and other similar services to guests;
- Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly;
- Manage guest requests in line with company brand standards and one call delivery deadline.
- Respond to guest requests and deliver high levels of service;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to work on own or in teams;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Methodical and well organised.