Full Time Cook Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Time Cook to join our team.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients;
- May plan menu with Head Chef and train staff;
- Ensure all hygiene regulations and practices been followed;
- Ensure a high level of quality and presentation of food at all times;
- Prepare and cook food, and to meet any special dietary requirement;
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality;
- Ensuring that food is served in highest quality both in taste and presentation;
- Weekly stock control;
- Maintaining and cleaning the kitchen facilities;
- Cooperating well in team work;
- Working as an active and responsible member of the team;
- Adhering with standard recipes;
- Meal planning, preparation, and cooking.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Functional English preferred; Mandarin should be an advantage;
- Could work independently and also with team work spirit if required;
- At least 3 years’ work experience in Asian Cuisines or at least trade qualification Certificate III.