Demi Chef De Partie Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Demi Chef De Partie to join our team.
- Maintain high HACCP procedures and WHS standards;
- Assisting the Sous Chef and Executive Chef with the delivery of large functions according to Doltone House Standards;
- Demonstrating our core values – Passion, Commitment, Integrity, Trust, Courage and Respect;
- Assist in the effective leadership, motivation and excellent communication;
- Assist in maintaining high levels of kitchen cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with organisational standards;
- Producing exceptional food with impeccable presentation;
- Assist in the planning, ordering and management of stock;
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations;
- Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities;
- Train apprentices and other kitchen staff;
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications;
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently;
- Recording food temperature;
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required;
- Oversee and manage kitchen operations.
- Formal qualification in culinary arts from a recognized culinary training institution;
- Good English language, both verbal and written;
- Stong knowledge of interantional cuisine and well-developed culinary skills.