Early Childhood Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Early Childhood Teacher to join our team.
- Developing strong relationships with children at the service;
- Implementing the policies and associated procedures of the organisation at all times; and;
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to the Centre Director;
- Developing strong relationships that support and partner with families;
- Developing programs which reflect the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), My Time, Our Place (MTOP) and teaching decisions.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or ACECQA equivalent;
- Current WA Working With Children Card (willing to obtain);
- Current First Aid and Asthma/Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Working with Children Card;
- WA Teachers Registration;
- State specific Teachers Registration;
- Current First Aid Certificate;
- Strong understanding of the NQS and EYLF;
- Thorough knowledge of the NQS and EYLF.