Licensed Electrician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Electrician to join our team.
- Illuminated Signage (Neon & LED) Fitting & Installation – signage on site through NSW where required;
- Illuminated Signage (Neon & LED) repair/maintenance/fault finding – both on-site through NSW and in workshop where required.
- Must be extremely professional and polite in front of clients;
- Must have an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Preferably worked within the signage, fitout, installation industry;
- Strong work ethic and customer solution approach;
- Must be highly organised;
- Must have previous electrical qualification;
- Must maintain an extremely high level of product quality and craftsmanship – do it once & do it right;
- Must have ability to think laterally and be able solve complex issues;
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions, communicate with customers when on site and articulate issues from site back to office;
- Excellent customer service skills, always being willing to take the ‘extra step’ and take pride in the quality of work being completed;
- Current Blue/White Card;
- Other tickets/qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- Current CPR/LVR;
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving and time management.