Head of Research – Energy Markets Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Research – Energy Markets to join our team.
- Generating research material for internal and external audiences;
- Analysing energy markets & clean energy technologies with a specific focus on pumped hydro, battery storage, hydrogen and renewable energy zones;
- Taking the lead in energy market engagement with respect to regulatory bodies, government and other commercial organisations;
- Leading the broader research team in support of the organisations investment platforms;
- Providing contemporary, evidence-based research to support strategy decisions.
- Post graduate qualification preferred;
- Significant experience conducting Energy sector research and analysis in a financial services, energy/resources, corporate or government setting;
- Experience with quantitative analysis and financial models;
- Strong grasp of the drivers of clean energy investment;
- Degree qualified in Economics, Finance, Business or other related analytical discipline;
- Deep experience across the Australian NEM market.