Drainer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Drainer to join our team.
- Install waste stacks as required;
- Build soil and waste stacks as required;
- Interpreting blue prints, drawings and specifications;
- installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems;
- assembling and installing mechanical services plant, air handling and conditioning equipment and small bore heating systems;
- fabricating and installing metal roofing, rainwater goods and flashings;
- installing water-based fire protections systems, including fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinkler systems;
- designing and installing sanitary plumbing and water supply systems, discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures;
- Installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems;
- setting out and installing hot and cold water systems and associated equipment;
- Installing gas appliances, flues and pressure regulating devices;
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems and materials required.
- The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Certificate III and/or have at least 3 years of relevant experience.