Diesel Fitter (Sunshine Coast) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Diesel Fitter (Sunshine Coast) to join our team.
- Repairing, maintaining and servicing engines and components of all vehicles and parts, from pumps to large earthmoving equipment;
- Performing mechanical repairs and vehicle maintenance;
- Ensuring the workplace is kept to a high standard at all times;
- Diagnostics and fault findings;
- Attending breakdowns and providing technical advice;
- Enforcing all policies and procedures and workshop requirements; and.
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete tasks without direct supervision;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team;
- Committed to safety, of self and for others;
- Hold your Trade Certificate;
- Full Australian Working Rights;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Hold a current manual drivers’ licence; and;
- Ability to work flexible hours.