A Grade Electrician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a A Grade Electrician to join our team.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems;
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures;
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components;
- Competent in scheduled commercial maintenance;
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems;
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices;
- Ability to deal direct with our custmers and provide accurate and confident solutions;
- Competent in the new build sector;
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints;
- Installation of electrical systems for commercial and domestic projects across Melbourne;
- Good knowledge of various test equipment;
- Perform general electrical maintenance;
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Working with Children Check;
- High knowlege in OHS requirements;
- Min 2 years experience after quailfied;
- White card;
- A grade license;
- EWP license (yellow card);
- Working at heights ticket.