Technical Solution Architect – Automation Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Solution Architect – Automation Specialist to join our team.
- Establish Cisco as a thought leader, trusted advisor and long-term partner;
- Supporting customers evaluating Cisco Automation solutions in everything from installation to customization;
- Representing the company as the technical contact person and coordinator;
- Crafting and presenting solutions proposals addressing the customer’s network or data center challenges/pains;
- Communicate feed-back from customers and the marketplace to stakeholders within the company;
- Working hands-on with customers in their labs on Proof-Of-Concepts etc.
- Very good social skills, capable of building trust relationships internally and at our customers;
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action;
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) concepts;
- Team player, willing to help others and prepared to ask for help when necessary;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Networking skills with Cisco, Juniper, Nokia and similar environments;
- A high focus on quality and responsiveness;
- Thorough understanding of Cross-Architecture technologies like Mobility, Data Center, Routing and Automation;
- Hands-on experience with several device vendors CLI and web UIs;
- Knowledge of Cisco and Industry network solutions, cloud computing (i.e. Openstack, VMWare), Data Center, Virtualization and NFV;
- Minimum BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent;
- A high sense of ownership, coupled with a results-driven mentality;
- Experience in scripting languages (Java programming experience a plus);
- Good orientation of IETF standards;
- Pre-sales / consulting experience with a Software/Networking Vendor.