sql developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a sql developer to join our team.
- Participating in software testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation;
- Develop and maintain changes to the data warehouse using SSIS/T-SQL and SSRS;
- Interact with other teams across the business to understand the data used;
- Produce data quality analysis and recommendation reports;
- Combining data from a range of sources to populate dashboards;
- Use a variety of tools and data sources to collect, consolidate and present data.
- Experience joining multiple datasets and systems;
- Ability to create stored procedures;
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS;
- Creating logs;
- Flat file outputs;
- Git hub knowledge a plus;
- Able to create complex joins;
- Advanced Experience with SQL and T-SQL, including back-end developing;
- Experience with BI tools, ideally Power BI;
- Db connectors;
- Experience with Data Analysis Expression (DAX) or Multidimensional Expressions (MDX);
- 7-10 years of experience as an SQL Developer;
- Must be Microsoft SQL proficient;
- Project creation a plus;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.