Senior Security Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Security Advisor to join our team.
- Coordinate with the client and Security Operations Centre (SOC) in the triage of Security Incidents;
- Providing guidance and mentoring for staff;
- Help to develop and maintain the business by consistently exceeding client expectation’s;
- Undertake software security assessments, in support of the software procurement process;
- Deliver or assist in the delivery of ISM system certifications and accreditations;
- Ensure the client maintains a secure operating environment through ongoing auditing, monitoring and improvement of security controls;
- Provide specialist input and participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB);
- Provide ad-hoc advice in the form of Threat Risk Assessments (TRAs) where emerging threats or security deficiencies are identified;
- Provide secure design advice at the inception of IT projects – ensuring a secure operating state fit for production use;
- Drive capability improvement initiatives as they relate to client security objectives.
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills;
- Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box;
- A strong and creative communicator;
- An avid supporter of our fully inclusive culture – we celebrate difference and ensure that everyone belongs.