Senior .Net Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team.
- web application development;
- Assist in the automation of common tasks, release notes etc;
- Provide leadership and some architectural decisions to the development team;
- influencing the company by learning new technologies;
- solution design and architecture;
- contributing to the growth of a successful business.
- Strong understanding of enterprise and design patterns and principles;
- Knowledge of GIS Web standards and technologies (WMS, WFS, GeoJSON, GeoSpatical etc);
- Extensive, demonstrated experience in commercial Business-to-Client projects;
- Application performance tuning and optimisation;
- Want to explore and discover new technologies;
- Play around with new technologies;
- Minimal one commercial CMS experience such as Umbraco, Kentico or Sitecore;
- 5 years experience as a senior software developer (happy to chat with mid-weight developers too if you’re ready to step up );
- Agency experience is a preferable;
- Good understanding of Windows Server, SQL Server and Microsoft based hosting;
- Extensive experience with .Net frameworks including ASP.NET and C#;
- Comfortable with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experienced in both architecture and implementation-level software design;
- Experience building cloud first / cloud native systems;
- Strong development experience with Microsoft Azure Services.