Product Owner – Data Quality and Governance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Owner – Data Quality and Governance to join our team.
- facilitating the development and implementation of data quality standards and adoption requirements;
- championing Agile behaviours and a learning mindset to consciously look for ways to improve and add client and business value;
- establishing and monitor strategic execution for defining and governing data;
- communicating the overall data governance and data quality approach and strategy to all levels of stakeholders in the organisation.
- highly developed skills in prioritisation and alignment of deliverables with strategic outcomes;
- knowledge of regulatory and risk data architecture and technology solutions;
- ability to manage and influence senior relationships across a wide business and operational stakeholder group;
- demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication and cultural change;
- experience in developing people, skills in coaching and mentoring;
- knowledge of Data Governance tools such as Collibra, Business Glossary, Informatica and Data frameworks such as DmBOK or equivalent.