NDIS Support Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a NDIS Support Coordinator to join our team.
- Support the participant through identifying and selecting providers, monitoring plan& plan expenditure;
- Any other criteria specified in the attached Position Description;
- Maintain a case load that reflects required numbers and any changes are reported and rectified in a timely manner.
- Previous experience as a Support Coordinator, working within the NDIS environment is essential , as you will need to hit the ground running;
- Satisfactory National police check & Working with Children’s Check, prior to commencement is mandatory;
- Minimum Cert IV in Disability or other qualification relevant to the field of human services;
- Must have or be willing to get an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- Previous experience in achieving billable hours targets, monitoring your hours of billable time and accurately recording your billable hours is a must;
- Must have or be willing to get Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances;
- Knowledge of regional community resources / professional services which support individuals;
- Knowledge and experience in using of client data bases;
- Previous experience is support coordination in a community setting.