Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
Java Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- Technical analysis for production issues (Provide L3 support);
- Re-engineering of existing features;
- Unit test developed items to verify that functionality is working as intended before handover to UAT;
- Analyse and develop requirements into Solera web-based applications in timely manner.
- 4+ years of experience in Java/J2EE 6/7;
- Any component based J2EE framework;
- Should have worked with Jira and Confluence;
- Knowledge of good OO software design practices and computer science fundamentals;
- XSLT/ Pdf parsing;
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python);
- SQL (Oracle/HSQL);
- Good to have experience with;
- Understanding with Amazon AWS and/or Google GCP cloud platforms;
- Experience of working with legacy products;
- Experience with code modularity and component de-coupling through API’s;
- Good understanding of Linux.